Are you an experienced material handler that can excel in a fast paced environment; then this is an opportunity for you! The company is experiencing explosive growth and is need of a material handler for the 1st shift team. There is opportunity for growth and career advancement for anyone that wants to be part of a successful team.
This is a Temporary to Hire Position!
Hours: 7:00AM - 3:30PM Monday through Friday
Rate: $11.00 per hour
Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available
- Hospital Indemnity insurance
- 401k access after 6 months of employment
- Electronic pay option
The material handler performs a variety of functions including but not limited to sorting, counting and organizing of materials to assure accurate flow of orders through production department
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Accurately counts, sorts and organizes incoming materials for delivery to machine operators
- Move goods interdepartmentally using tote boxes, racks, carts, hand trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Must be able to stand and move for 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply to this posting and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Providence Office at 401.831.1248
Digital Video Interview available; Please inquire about this Option!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.