We are adding enthusiastic and dependable warehouse talent to our team. If you are looking for long-term opportunity with full-time (plus overtime) hours and want to work in a climate-controlled, team-centered, safety-oriented, casual, production/distribution center/warehouse environment, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. Our top talent could have the opportunity to be hired on full-time by our client in as little as 90-days.
Why work for Randstad?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability insurance plans and 401k retirement eligibility
- Up to 40 hours of sick time per calendar year
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Weekly pay (Fri-YAYs!)
- Onsite management team (Nice too)
This assignment offers great perks!
- Break room including outside covered patio
- Assigned lockers (requires you bring a little lock)
- Birthday recognition
- Onsite Snack and Vending Machines
- Casual, comfortable shorts/jeans/t-shirt environment
- Day 1 department training
- Safety 1st Culture (to include Hydration!)
- Daily All-Team Meetings
- Cross-training for multiple areas of plant
- Free Gatorade and Water stations (you supply the bottle with Cap!)
Forklift Operators at Randstad's DMC worksite will potentially be asked to fulfill work beyond forklift operation. These tasks might include (but are not limited to):
- General Warehouse
- Order Picking
Shift schedules are Monday-Friday and will include (occasional mandatory overtime on weekends during peak periods of September-December).
Current openings - both 1st and 2nd shift 6am-2:45pm and 6pm -2:45am.
Pay rate is $12.00/hr for AM shift and $12.50 for PM shift.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:45 PM
In this role, Randstad looks for applicants who:
- have experience working on stand-up forklift
- are enthusiastic and motivated
- have excellent attendance
- are at least 18 years of age
- can stand, bend, reach and stoop repeatedly throughout an 8-hour shift
- have reliable transportation
Candidates should be willing to submit to Drug and Background Screening and must wear PPE including steel-toed boots.
Please apply now and email email@example.com for immediate consideration. You may also call our office at 903/670-2955 to follow up.
We look forward to working with you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.