Are you looking to join a winning team? Are you looking to work at least 40 hours per week with the opportunity to get overtime hours as well? Have you been working in a warehouse / production environment for at least 2 years? If you answered yes to ALL of these questions - we are looking for employees just like you to join our growing company! At Randstad we match great employees to great companies in the Baltimore area. We are currently looking for candidates that have the drive and determination to excel at their next position and make a difference.
We are recruiting for production/warehouse associates to be able to work in the Hanover and Columbia area. The pay for these positions start out at $10.10 per hour and increase depending on your shift and experience.
Please be able to complete the following tasks on a daily basis in order to be considered for employment:
- Must be flexible for all shifts.
- Must be able to stand for hours at a time and be able to work at a fast pace.
- Must posses a safety mindset at all times.
- Must be comfortable working in a production environment.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Arrive to work on time for every shift.
- Have a minimum of 1 year recent experience in various sections in a warehouse / manufacturing facility.
- Must be a team player.
- If selected - must be willing to start as a contract employee.
-You must apply with a recent copy of your resume to be considered for an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.