Randstad is currently hiring a Class A CDL Driver for a company in East Knoxville!
Pay is based on experience
The ideal candidate will be responsible for warehouse functions such as:
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, over intercity routes and spanning several states
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Valid Class A CDL
- Proven work experience as a truck driver (minimum 2 years)
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, ELD, TMS)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No DUI or major driving violations
-Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings
-Must have two professional references
For more information, please call Trevlyn at 865-512-6184 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.