Randstad is seeking a Planner/Schedule for a valued client in NE Portland near the airport. This is a direct Hire position and pay is between to $20-$23 DOE. The shift is Monday - Friday 8 am to 5pm.
Essential Job Function: Coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; inventory levels and solving production problems. Company Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, 401K and PTO packages
- Run downstream work centers
- Check billet inventory
- Take care of work orders
- Paint schedule updates from new orders and review paint schedule changes
- Receive and process change orders
- Rework orders
- Reset all orders from noon return
- Fills out ???near miss??? paperwork on any unsafe condition or action and reports any unsafe condition or act immediately to supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
--Prior manufacturing experience
--Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English
--Must have basic math skills, use a calculator and read a tape measure
--Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment
--Good working knowledge of AXAPTA
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills
--Ability to organize, track and multitask
--Working knowledge of process related safety concerns
- Understands that performing job tasks in a safe manner is the highest priority
- Adheres to all safety rules, guidelines and wears appropriate PPE when required
- Responsible for housekeeping and 5S in his or her respective areas of work or areas as directed by the department supervisor
- Cooperates and contributes to the creation of a safe, secure and healthy working environment and to the achievement of the company???s environmental obligations and goals
- All candidates are subject to pre-employment physical and drug screenings and a background check.
If you're interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online, e-mail your resume to Holly.Janssen@randstadusa.com and/or call our office at: (503) 620-6074.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.