To support the Maintenance Manager as it pertains to on-going equipment maintenance to include the building and grounds. Experience in the following areas , Electrical, PLC, Mechanical, Fabrication and Welding
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- To inspect, and test ( troubleshooting skills) as it pertains to machinery and/or equipment in the diagnosis of machinery malfunction , PLC / Electrical
- Perform and maintain preventive maintenance schedules to ensure machinery is running smoothly and in calibration to minimize downtime. PLC, Electrical, Mechanical .
- Perform maintenance as it pertains to building systems to ensure they are running efficiently to include the physical condition of the plant and grounds Electrical / Mechanical
- On-going maintenance as it pertains to lubrication of shafts, bearings, gears, chains and other critical parts , Mechanical
- Be capable of dis-assembly and re-assembly of equipment (to include small tools) in the repair and/or replacement of worn parts. Mechanical
- Must have mechanical ability and be familiar working with small hand tools and power equipment
- Previous experience with PLC (Programmable Logic Control) and trouble shooting.
- Must be able to operate power Equipment , Lift truck, Scissor Lift, Boom Lifts
- Must adhere to policy regards to proper LOTO procedures. (Lock Out Tag Out)
- Must adhere to policy regards to proper handling and storage of chemicals in the workplace. MSDS procedures. (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- On-going communications with the Maintenance Manager as it pertains to equipment performing up to standards
- Must promote on-going cleanliness and safety within the department and while performing the maintenance function on the plant floor at all times
- MUST be a self-motivated individual and willing to work overtime as deemed necessary to ensure the above responsibilities are completed in a timely manner to ensure efficiencies of operations
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Job requirements are:
--must have reliable transportation
--must adhere to hygiene policy and dress code
--must be able to bend, stoop, stand and lift up to 25 pounds
--must be able to adhere to attendance policy
--must have positive references from any previous Randstad jobs
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.