Our client is an international manufacturer that is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician for its state of the art operation in Groveport, Ohio.
This is a production floor position responsible for maintaining continuous system operation by adjusting, repairing, replacing or modifying system components on automated process equipment.
Hiring for ALL Shifts!
This production floor position is responsible for maintaining continuous system operation by adjusting, repairing, replacing or modifying system components on automated process equipment.
- Perform machine changeovers from part-to-part/job-to-job.
- Clear machine jams as needed.
- Clean machine as needed.
- Troubleshoot machine product issues making adjustments where necessary.
- Troubleshoot machine related mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic issues making adjustments where necessary.
- Able to adjust and fabricate items needed to adapt bowl feeding systems, tracks, fixtures, and tooling to make a good product at designated rates. Providing feedback or receive guidance from the Lead??????????
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Able to diagnose and repair electrical issues including sensors, relays, servo systems, motor controls, and PLCs.
- Able to adjust robot positions, coordinate types, jog, and troubleshoot errors.
- Document all changes made to machines, fixtures or tooling made through installation, debug or normal operation as required by Manufacturing Engineering.
- Maintain inventory for spare parts
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance actions on all machine systems and machine subsystems as needed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.