Randstad is hiring for Production and Warehouse Associates for our brand new facility in RIDC East! This is a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a large manufacturing company that is rapidly expanding! This is a food manufacturing facility; candidates with a manufacturing background or dealing with quality or food are a plus but not required!
As a Randstad employee with this company you can expect a great team atmosphere with open door culture as Randstad is onsite, opportunity for advancement, and a pay increase after temp probation period. Have relatable experience? Come in and start our training program at a higher starting rate!!!
- As a Production Associate at this facility you will be tasked with working one or several positions on the production line
- Job duties will include: Product Mixing/ Order Selecting/ Bakery Dept/Labeling/ Packaging/Quality Assurance/ Machine Operation
- Candidates must undergo food training and adhere to all GMP practices.
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- May be asked to support other departments based on workflow
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM
- Ability to understand written and verbal direction
- WIllingness to train
- Ability to cross train to work in other departments
- Able to solve simple problems
1st Shift: 7am-3pm
2nd Shift 3pm-11pm
3rd Shift 11pm-3pm
We also have a 2-2-3 rotation
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred but is not required
- Team player
- Safety oriented
- Reliable (Attendance is key!)
- Attention to detail
- Must submit to drug screen and background check
How to Apply:
Apply online and or give our office a call 412.920.2909 to schedule your immediate interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.