Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a long term opportunity with a stable company? Randstad is now hiring safety conscious individuals for a manufacturing client in Plymouth.
- M-Thur 5:30 am -4:00 pm $13 ( 2 openings)
- M- Thur 4:00pm - 2:30am $13.50 ( 2 openings)
For immediate consideration please call Samantha 952.229.6996.
- Locate and rack, count, sort, un-rack, identify material to be racked, and package material as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- Utilize proper canes and polys to rack parts according to racking instructions. Maximize each load beam set-up as required to meet customer needs
- Store all unused racking/un-racking equipment and framing components in designated areas at all times
- Inspect materials while handling and inform Lead or Supervisor of defective or mislabeled material, erroneous counts, inadequate racking instructions, or racking material as necessary
- Abide by all safety rules and follow proper safety procedures outlined in company policy
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 4:00 PM
--Attention to detail
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, and bend for extended periods of time
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals\
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended
For applying and to schedule an interview please call Samantha 952.229.6996. Ensure your slot today, positions are filling fast!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.