Do you have at least 2 years of manufacturing experience and looking for the right company to grow with? Randstad is here to help. One of our large clients in West Columbia is currently looking for folks with strong production and manufacturing experience to join there winning team.
- Reads product specifications to verify dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures.
- Fasten parts such as bolts, clips, and screws together using hand tools such as electric drills and air rivet guns.
- Check product for accuracy upon completion using a quality check system and packed per customer or company requirements.
- Works at different stations or departments as production needs require.
- Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
- Follow all safety guidelines and wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Maintains inventory accuracy for assigned area by reporting production scrap and material moves as required.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:05 PM
- 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read work instructions.
- Basic computer skills
- Manual dexterity
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must submit to background check and drug screen
- High school education or equivalent.
*** Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.