Randstad is partnering with a well known construction parts company who is looking for a qualified Warehouse Associate to join their team. Do you have experience pulling orders with a stand up or sit down forklift, shipping and receiving as well as customer service skills (Great Personality)?? If this opportunity sounds like it would fit your experience and personality well please continue reading and apply with a copy of your updated resume!!
1. Uses Forklift or electric pallet jack to pull order to be shipped to the customer or to another branch.
2. Stocks warehouse and showroom with materials received from suppliers or from other
3. Completes paperwork in conjunction with incoming/outgoing shipments. Loads and unloads
4. Keeps showroom and warehouse well maintained by cleaning and putting away equipment.
5. Monitors inventory several times per week. Advises supervisor when items need to be ordered.
6. Performs general visual inspections of forklift and other warehouse equipment. Advises
supervisor of problems with equipment.
7. May assist in counter sales and take phone orders.
8. Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
1. Ability to read, write and speak English well.
2. Ability to follow directions and to do basic math calculations (i.e. units of measure)..
3. Ability to operate equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, pallet wrapper and scale.
4. Ability to lift 85 pounds.
5. Knowledge of UPS and/or Federal Express shipping software is a plus
6. Must be computer literate
7. Comfortable dealing with customers in person and on the phone
If this sounds like an opportunity that you think you would be good for please submit a copy of your most recent updated resume and I will get back to you to set up an interview. You must be able to be subjected to a drug test and background screening.
I look forward to seeing your past work experience and skills!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.