To keep a safe working environment. To Rack/Un-rack loads following all company rules and customer specifications. The object is to do the job correct the first time.
- Abide by all safety rules and follow proper safety procedures outlined in company policy.
- Maintain safe working environment by keeping assigned work area clean and organized.
- Report any unsafe conditions or equipment to Lead or Supervisor.
- Clean up work area after each load completed.
- Understand the daily schedule and daily target amount of loads.
- Locate and rack, count, sort, un-rack, identify material to be racked, and package material as assigned by Lead or Supervisor.
- Utilize proper canes and polys to rack parts according to racking instructions. Maximize each load beam set-up as required to meet customer needs.
- Store all unused racking/un-racking equipment and framing components in designated areas at all times.
- Inspect materials while handling and inform Lead or Supervisor of defective or mislabeled material, erroneous counts, inadequate racking instructions, or racking material as necessary.
-Perform other duties as assigned including, but not limited to working in other departments.
- Look up for any special racking instructions before racking any customer material.
Working hours: 5:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- be able to work on your feet for 10 hours
- strong communication skills
- able to read directions
- work well in a small team format.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- One to three months racking/un-racking or related experience preferred.
- Previous experience in factory or warehouse setting is recommended.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.