Pallet Jack Driver
Would you like a career opportunity with a growing Information Technology company that strives to be a leader in its industry? Are you currently looking for a warehouse position that rewards it's top performers with monthly bonuses and also offers growth potential? Our client is currently seeking motivated, hardworking Pallet Jack Drivers to join their team. This position starts at $12.00 per hour and also has available overtime.
* Take orders from supervisors for order picking activities.
* Assist in loading and unloading items from delivery trucks.
* Prepare pallets for handling objects appropriately.
* Perform pre-checks on electric pallet jacks to ensure that they are in proper working order.
* Perform minor troubleshooting activities when needed..
* Pick orders from storage areas and verify the accuracy of order from order sheets.
* Count quantity of items asked for by the customer and ensure that any broken things are isolated and reported to the supervisor immediately.
* Operate electric pallet jack to lift and transport items to the labeling and quality control section.
* Make sure that all items are boxed and appropriately labeled.
* Transport items to the delivery pallets safely and urgently.
* Make sure that any unusual incidents or accidents are reported to the supervisor immediately.
* Perform a variety of warehousing tasks such as replenishing pick locations.
* Perform labeling, sorting and storing of picked products.
- 6 months of experience operating a PIT within the last 18 months
- 2 verified employment references confirming that experience
- Viewing our PIT video
- Scoring an 86% or higher on our PIT assessment
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Demonstrates confidence and influence in ability to achieve daily productivity goals
- Provides positive influence to fellow team members
- Great organizational skills / Attention to detail
- Ability to handle physical requirements, including, but not limited to, repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Able to safely use various warehouse equipment
- Previous forklift experience a must
- Must have forklift certification
---Must be willing to submit to background check and drug test*---
We offer benefits!
All of our employees receive:
- Medical/Vision/Dental and life insurance benefits
- 401 K After 90 days on Assignment
- Employee Referral bonus
- Additional Monthly Bonus based on productivity performance, attitude and good attendance
- Employee Discount Program
- Weekly Pay- Check
- Direct Deposit- or Free Money Network Card
- Free Parking
- Clean Facility
- Casual Dress Code
- Near public transportation
** For immediate consideration please submit resume to: Erika.email@example.com**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.