The Press Operator position will continuously monitor and make adjustments as needed on the equipment used to press effervescent tablets. - Responsible for equipment operation, set-up, and adjustments to meet production goals.
??? Performing quality checks at specified intervals.
??? Maintaining machine parts for change -over in a ready condition.
??? Performing preventive maintenance and cleaning requirements on equipment as scheduled.
??? Comply with applicable Food and Drug Administration, Good Manufacturing Practices, Environmental Health and Safety, and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure product quality, site safety, and company standards are upheld.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tablet Press experience
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Computer knowledge such as but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite or Learning Management Systems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain control in stressful situations, and perform well under pressure.
- Interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds for short distances
- Basic mathematical computation
- Visual inspection of equipment and packaging components
- Troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Ability to read and interpret machine manuals, this includes diagrams and/or drawings, part numbers
- Able to handle change in team requirements such as rotation of roles, work schedules and unexpected events. Must be able to work any shift.
- Able to learn new technology and communicate with equipment manufacturers for process improvement
- Support site Operational Excellence initiatives
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in a production environment, performing complex machine operations, press operator, or formulation mixing.
- Strong mechanical aptitude/technical schooling a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and succeed in a team environment
- Ability to lift 5-25 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift more than 25 lbs.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Team oriented and flexible, able to adapt to changing assignments
- Ability to operate computer applications a plus
*Important Note: Candidates must attach a resume to be considered for the position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.