Inventory Counter and Forklift Operator
Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for a new opportunity? If so, we have a position in the Inventory department of a leading auto parts warehouse using stock pickers/cherry pickers to perform cycle counts and inventory verification. You'll be working independently in a small department supporting the rest of the warehouse to make sure we all get the auto parts we need on retail store shelves.
As an Inventory counter, you'll use a Raymond or Crown stock picker/cherry picker to perform counts up in rack locations of up to 35 feet above the warehouse floor as well as to bring cases down to ground level to be counted. Our in-house maintenance department always makes sure you have the PIT equipment you need to do your job safely. In addition to your PIT equipment, you'll be using an RF bar code scanner to verify product locations and counts in our system.
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Operating PIT equipment safely around pedestrians as well as other vehicles.
- Perform reliable counts consistently according to standard operating procedure
- Using Wireless RF scanner equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- At least 6 months of forklift operating experience within the last year
- At least 3 months of Inventory or related warehouse experience
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and work up to 9 hour shifts
- Commitment to safety
- Attention to detail
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.