GENERAL LABOR associates needed!
We are seeking qualified candidates to place with our well known logistics clients in the area! We are looking to fill General Labor/Material Handler positions.- These positions are Temporary to Permanent opportunities, so if you are looking to find a long term opportunity which could turn into a career, this is the job for you!
If you are a hard working employee, this position will open additional opportunities for you to be trained in specific skilled trades.
This position is for a B Crew position:
Wednesday - Saturday 4:30pm - 3:00am
We are looking for candidates who would like a general warehouse position.
- Sorting and Lifting
- Material Handling
- General Warehouse
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Quality Assurance
Working hours: 4:30 PM - 3:00 AM
Candidates must have:
- FORK LIFT EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!!
- Six months of RECENT warehouse OR manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time throughout the duration of your shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, without assistance
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE is a must
If you possess the above mentioned skills, please apply directly to this job posting for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.