We are currently recruiting for multiple shipping clerk positions!! An ideal candidate must be an experienced Shipper/Receiver. Must have at least 2-3 years of Shipping/Receiving experience and it is crucial to be very proficient with the use of computers and operation of UPS, Fed Ex, etc. shipping software.
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- 2-3 years of recent and relevant shipping experience
- Experience packing items according to work orders
- Experience with printing labels.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
~ If you are interested in learning more about this position please feel free to reach out to Corinne at 631.760.2096 or email Corinne.Feeley@randstadusa.com. Please reference this posting! ~
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.