Are you looking for a great job with a stable company? This is a long-term temporary position as a Production Associate. We are looking for hard working people that enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. We are currently hiring for trim line positions for a local processing plant located in Boardman, OR.
On our trim line you will remove or trim bad spots off of potatoes. You will be responsible for making sure that the potatoes are up to the standards of our customers. You would also work in the packaging area as needed. In the packaging area you will make sure that the finished product is packaged, labeled correctly and ready to ship to the customer.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:30 AM
- Remove Foreign Material
- Remove Greening on potato
- Remove Rotten potato
- Remove Stems
- Remove Second Growth
- Trim all defects before entering drop chute.
- Break long potatoes in half
- Ability to work days/swings/graveyard.
- Ability to work alone or with others in fast-paced manufacturing plant.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask task and troubleshoot minor issues when needed.
- Ability to stand on your feet for 8-10 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold and wet environment
Click to apply or call 971-808-1645 to discuss your qualifications and availability. We can interview virtually or in person today to have you ready to work next week after
successful completion of background check and drug screen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.