If you're looking for competitive benefits (Health, Dental and Vision coverage), company perks (Discounted gym memberships across the U.S.), a generous PTO policy (vacation and holiday pay!) and unbelievable 401k match, then submit your resume right now to be considered for a Lead Mechanic role in a highly energetic and fast paced environment at a rapidly growing company.
This position works a 4/10 schedule, Monday - Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. (45 min. lunch). See below for more details or call 916.774.4700 to speak with a recruiter!
With minimum direction:
- Assemble/disassemble machinery and equipment at the component level, adhering to all specifications
- Fabricate/repair parts and/or elements of the operation
- Transport equipment (including machinery) to desired location
- Complete preventive maintenance for machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repairs machinery and equipment
Safety first! You must follow safe work practices, ensure machinery and equipment are in working condition, maintain a clean work space and note that in this environment, you will be exposed to:
- hazardous materials
- natural temperature fluctuations
- varying noise levels
- air particulates
- a warehouse covered by California Proposition 65
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 5:15 PM
You know a thing or two about:
- operating machinery and equipment
- blueprints and/or written, technical instruction
- multitasking and prioritizing
- mandatory state and federal occupational health and safety laws
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 3+ years related experience
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with PCs and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Great attention to detail
- A good attitude!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.