General Warehouse Labor / Loader
Do you thrive being the power behind the movement of a manufacturer's goods in and around the warehouse, or from the end of the production line to the company's fleet and out the door? We are currently hiring skilled loaders and unloaders for a reputable manufacturer in the construction industry.
We are seeking reliable workers available to start work in a manufacturing facility in the Smyrna / West Atlanta area. Compensation starts at $11 per hour. We are looking for people who want to work day shift and work at least 4-12 hours per day. Come be part of the RANDSTAD TEAM...Top notch quality with competitive pay!
In this role, you will load and unload bulk materials. You should be in good physical condition, suited for repetitive lifting and most work day hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment. You will move materials within a warehouse or to and from transportation vehicles. In addition, you may pack and unpack items for shipment. You??ll perform a variety of tasks related to the shipment of products.
Your success will be measured on productivity, quality, safety and attendance. Top performers have opportunities to become full time employees and future leaders of the team.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Load and unload freight using manual pallet jack, dolly or other equipment
- Standing for long periods of time while carrying and moving items of different sizes
- Repetitive lifting up to 50 pounds
- Pulling product / packing / shipping orders
- Checking product / shipments for accuracy
- Assist with audits/ inventory / cycle counts
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in warehouse role is helpful
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience lifting heavy and bulky objects safely and smartly
- Experience lifting with a partner as well as alone
- Ability to read and understand written instruction
- No prior criminal history and clean drug test
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.