Sewing Machine Operator
Perform line work as assigned by department lead and manager.
- Operate and monitor sewing equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Stuff, blow, sew, bag or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Inspect product to ensure high quality.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products, packaging, and boxes.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Notify lead or manager of any mechanical or material issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- All production employees are expected to be available to work in all areas of production. Each employee changes stations every- hour, and lines every 2 weeks.
- Mandatory overtime may be required with little notice.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
--Demonstrate basic math skills, oral & written communication skills required to perform the tasks.
--Basic English principles.
--Prior manufacturing or production experience is a plus
We now offer digital interviews. Call us today to schedule your interview!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.