Thinking about change?
- Interview now for next start date. Questions? Contact Tori at 402-223-6200
Don't miss out on the "perks" Randstad offers:
- Excellent Training Programs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Permanent Application Opportunities
- Employee Referral Programs
- Employee of the Month & Attendance Bonus Programs
- Surprise Facebook Drawings for Prizes
- Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Competitive & Weekly Pay
- Overtime Opportunities
In addition, there is opportunity for pay increases and additional benefits!
What will you be doing?
- Setup, adjust and operate welders to perform MIG welding on turf care equipment parts
- Inventory checks & inspections
- Complete paperwork when necessary
- Production, equipment, and quality improvement assistance
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Maintain quick pace safely to meet productivity and quality standards
- Maintain clean and safe work area and keep up with completing daily cleaning schedules
- Assist others when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Ideal candidate skills:
--Work or non-work related welding experience with knowledge of tools, parts, and procedures
--Basic Math skills
--High attention to detail & safety requirements
--Works well with others in a fast paced environment
--Cooperates well with co-workers and supervisors
To apply, please apply to job posting or contact Tori Cunningham:
Online Apply: www.randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.