Our client is a leading manufacturer of transparent barrier film used on nearly 15,000 products in 45 countries and regions around the globe. Currently they are seeking qualified vacuum metalizer and slitter machine operators to work at their Georgia, U.S.A. facility.
- Assist Operator 1 with start-up, set-up, and product changeovers
- Maintain machine and surrounding areas in a safe condition
- Complete all clean-up procedures at product changeovers
- Work to continuously improve productivity and quality to meet or exceed targets every month
- Assist with conducting an inventory of all materials in the specific area on the first day of every month or as required
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Position trains on days (8am to 5pm) and moves to 12 hour night shifts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- At least five (5) years of machine operation in a manufacturing environment; preferably in printing and/or rolled film plastics
- Prior experience performing job set-ups and changeovers
- Experience working with a variety of hand tools and power tools
- Previous quality assurance experience
- Ability to perform data entry and to read and interpret charts
- At least five (5) years of relevant machine operation, set-up and changeover experience verifiable through professional references
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 30lbs over a 12 hour shift
- Candidate must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in their industry. Qualified candidates should apply to this posting with a detailed resume attached. Interview required for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.