Our client, located in Carlsbad, CA, is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people's lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting.- The ASSEMBLER is for their division focused on sleep and respiratory markets and is passionate about providing solutions that lead to healthier patients, healthier practices, and healthier businesses. They need YOU to help launch their new product.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in medical device assembly, who is great with their hands and eager to learn. MUST be available to work a 40 hour work week (occasional overtime) in a 1st SHIFT, Monday thru Friday from 6:30am - 3:00pm.
Pay for this position depends on experience and can range from $12 to $14 an hour.
- Position, align, fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Using hand tools, rivet guns, and welding equipment.??
- Construct or assemble an entire product or component of a product.
- Upload softwares, using computer
- Lifting up to 26lbs
- Moving products into controlled chambers
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Ability to use basic hand tools and power tools
- Ability to sit and stand for 8 or more hours in a day
- Basic computer operating knowledge and skills
- Minimum 18 months previous relative experience in assembly required.
- Must be able to lift up to 26 lbs unassisted
- Must provide work history and professional references, dating back to 7 years prior
- Must be willing to submit a drug screen and a background check
If you feel that you are good fit for this position, please apply to this position prior to calling our branch at 619.491.0247
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.