Quality Control Assurance Part Time
Financial services company in Secaucus is looking for a Part Time Quality Control Inspector 17 - 21 hours a week (Tue, Wed, Fri or Wed, Thur, Fri) to ensure accurate processing (Printing or Insertion) of all products within their area of responsibility.- The Inspector will work with all areas of Operations to ensure that every piece of printed material and mail pieces meet or exceed client quality requirements.- They also assist in the preparation of reports and make recommendations to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
- Conduct sampling of work produced by Transactional and Commercial Print areas to verify that output meets client quality requirements.?? Document results of all audits/inspections.
- Conduct inspection of processes, the documentation supplied, and procedures used to produce the output inspected.??
- Perform internal audits when requested as per our ISO guidelines.?? Document and report results to management.
- Analyze procedures and identify opportunities to improve productivity, quality and efficiency.
- Verify that information on all job documentation is complete and accurate (e.g., job tickets and transport tickets include accurate job name, IDF/MRDF and mail class).
- Perform random inspections to ensure the quality of work during the production process.?? This includes verifying the integrity of statements and our production processes.
- Perform a visual inspection of sorted and bucketed mail to ensure the proper separation and distribution of mail classes, thus ensuring postal and manifest integrity.
- Verify the accuracy of material, media, envelopes and postage rates used for each job.
- Communicate non-conformance's to supervisor in a timely manner, and record all non-conformance's.
- Assist in verifying and reconciling jobs that are out of balance or short of material.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams and learn new procedures/ applications as required.
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
High School diploma required (or equivalent education and experience)
Knowledge of a QC/Production environment.
Ability to apply QC procedures to day-to-day operations.
Basic PC skills required;
Aptitude for high-level organization, attention-to-detail, and extreme professionalism as well as professional appearance.
Good attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities.
Ability to gather and analyze data.
Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.-
Excellent oral and written communication skills required..
Must be flexible to work various shifts, overtime and weekends as required, if necessary.
If you match the above job description and are looking for a full time or part time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Only Candidates who attach their resume will be considered for this position
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tues, Wed, Fri or Wed, Thur, Fri (must be available to work 12 hour shifts, and weekends when necessary)
If you're interested in the opportunity and you feel you meet the requirements please contact me Vaughn Johnson at 201-272-5064 or via email at email@example.com to set up an interview
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.