Are you an experienced Forklift driver looking for a new job opportunity? A global logistics company in San Jose is looking for forklift drivers to join their winning team.
The company is a fast paced warehouse environment where hard working, motivated employees thrive. The positions are temporary long term opportunities based on attendance, performance, and company fit.
Typical job duties will include:
- Safely operating a sit down forklift in busy a warehouse environment
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, pallets or in bins according to predetermined specifications
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and a safe and effective work environment
- Help with shipping or receiving process, loading and unloading cargo
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and safe
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- 6 months minimum of consistent and recent forklift experience
- Submit to a background check and/or drug screening
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic to intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office programs preferred)
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division)
All candidates are eligible for benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K. Other shifts may be available.
If you meet the qualifications for this highly in-demand position, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume or email one of our recruiters today.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.