Production Supervisor Electronics
Our client, a leading manufacturing product provider, is seeking a Production Supervisor for their site in Roseville, California. This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity.
The purpose of this position is to drive manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Assign and coordinate the work in a manufacturing department in order to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality
- Oversee day to day operations and conduct daily meetings with staff to discuss goals and and objectives
- Assign employees to increase production objectives
- Maintain reports, records and production documentation
- Train new employees on operating procedures and standards
- Strive for continuous improvement of all operations
- Communicate high level of safety protocol within the site
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--Minimum of 3 years of experience supervising in a manufacturing environment, MUST have experience from the electronics industry
--Ability to lead in a fast paced environment while monitoring delivering appropriate disciplinary actions
--Ability to work overtime as needed to meet production goals
This manufacturer is offering a competitive salary, with great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k match and profit sharing!
To be considered for this role, please apply to this listing or send updated resumes to Danielle.Trice@Randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.