Performs ICT and functional Go/No Go testing on systems assemblies, sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards and products utilizing test equipment and a variety of test instruments and procedures.
- Sets up test equipment; understands the test and assembly processes for each type of board or systems/sub-assembly tested
- Operates test equipment requiring basic computer skills and also the knowledge of test programs so that proper identification and interpretation of failure parameters can be recorded and entered into the Quality Management System (PFS).
- Identify component types and read component values or integrated circuits (ICS), resistors, capacitors, etc.
- Identifies by sight or with appropriate devices workmanship and material defects and affixes appropriate marking or defect tags in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures .
- Follows step-by-step procedure while performing various duties such as frequency and / or voltage adjustment and observe meter reading to determine whether the item being tested meets minimum requirements specified in test procedure or test program.
- May maintain records of unit tested, accepted or rejected, utilizing statistical process control charts.
- Applies basic to intermediate knowledge of applicable specification and normal product standards to the performance of individual electrical test.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
--Able to use hand tools and general test equipment (multi-meters, oscilloscope, power supplies, etc.) if working with electronic components.
--Demonstrates basic knowledge operating DMMs to verify possible opens, short, resistance and diode check in working with electronic components.
--Able to read and understand schematics, drawings, assembly prints, procedures, specifications and other documentation describing electronic assemblies if working with components.
--Complies with BEI quality assurance policies and methodologies; understands and uses IPC quality and workmanship standards; develops a strong quality orientation.
--Accepts opportunities to train on new equipment and to cross-train into other site operations, as needed.
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--Effective interpersonal skills.
--Effective multitask skills and ability to take on additional responsibilities as required.
--Effective organization and prioritization skills.
--Demonstrates high attention to detail.
--Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
--Supports a 24/7 global business operation as required.
--Able to work overtime when needed.
--Works with diverse groups.
--Participates in a continuous improvement activity.
--See job analysis forms for specific physical stressors of the job.
--High School Diploma or GED. Ability to read, write, perform basic math; 0-1+ years basic experience in electronics manufacturing experience such as basic ICT/Flying Probe
--Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.