Electronics Company in Angleton, Seeking and experienced Production Inspector
Perform routine visual, mechanical and electrical inspection of printed circuit boards, systems and sub-
assemblies at several points in the operation for quality in compliance with required standards.
Pay Rages from 10.00 to 14.00 Houly
Monday through Friday (With some weekends included)
from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Works from detailed Process Sheets, Visual Aid Packages, Engineering Change Orders, Production Change Notices, Critical Item List and other relevant written instructions.
- Inspects for proper positioning of components, soldering, markings and other various quality requirements related to various manufacturing technologies which may include touch-up or defects found in the inspection process.
- Verifies placement, polarity and labels on circuit boards.
- Uses Defect Code List to identify defects and routes boards to rework/repair facilities.
- Perform minimal rework/repair duties as necessary.
- Perform minimal hand solder operations on printed circuit board assemblies.
- Enters board and/or systems quantities into the Baan ERP system
- Inputs data into PFS
- Checks configuration on all assemblies.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--Effective multitask skills and ability to take on additional responsibilities as required.
--Effective organization and prioritization skills.
--Demonstrates high attention to detail.
--Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism when representing the company.
--Able to work overtime when needed.
Apply online at www.randstadusa.com using keyword BU52201
Apply with our Mobile App for Android and Apple
After downloading use keyword BU52201
Once you have completed your Application call at 979.331.1378 or text, 832.377.0697
Dedicated Randstad Site Representative should you have questions
Weekly Pay, Benefit Choices, and Employee Engagement Activities
Cross Training and other developmental opportunities
Referral Bonus Programs and Contests
Employee Discount Programs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.