We are currently hiring qualified and dedicated forklift operators to work with a dynamic and well established organization in the South San Francisco area. We have multiple shifts available, so if you're looking to join a reputable and fun organization apply today!
- Pick, pack, load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift or other power equipment.
- Use scanner for picking, receiving and load functions, as required.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Maintains inventory.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Six months previous experience in a warehouse.
- Forklift Certification strongly preferred
- Capable of performing physical demands of standard warehouse tasks such as lifting, standing / walking for extended periods, and repetitive movements.
- Ability to read, write legibly, count accurately, and do simple math.
- Competent use of a computer, scanning equipment for timely / accurate communication and data entry.
If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company that offers a great work/life balance and promotes from within, I look forward to speaking with you!
For any questions please contact Phil Nesson at 650-357-1522 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.