We are hiring a shipping clerk for a warehouse in Erlanger, KY. If following company and warehouse procedures is one of your strengths, we could use your skills to keep this small warehouse in order, efficient and injury and damage free.
Team 5: Mon thru Fri; OFF DAYS: Sat, Sun
Team 5: 7:00PM-3:30AM
As a shipping clerk you will be responsible for preparing inbound parcels for international shipment. It is a rapidly changing environment with daily shipping deadlines,
requiring you to work with a sense of urgency with an expectation you will meet all deadlines. We take great pride in the quality of our shipments and the safety of our
warehouse. Therefore, every team member is measured on their order accuracy and transports without damages, all while demonstrating safety standards.
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 3:30 AM
- Scan barcode on parcel
- Open the box and inspect the contents checking for:
- Commodity Validation (order information matches item in the box)
- Country of Origin (manufacturer of product)
- Parcel Quantity (# of commodities inside parcel)
- Repackage, re-seal, or re-box parcel to prevent damage to product
- Apply shipping labels and packing slips to parcels
- Escalate problem shipments for further review
- Review Customs requirements and follow associated prompts
- Hit hourly / daily productivity goals
- Prior warehouse experience
- Proficient use of the internet, web browsers, and data entry
- Ability to read the English language (necessary due to software only being offered in English)
- Able to work at a standing workstation for 8-10 hours /day
- Must be able to commit to work schedule and work OT when requested.
- Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line-Tank-2X)
- Detail-oriented, meticulous nature
?? Option to convert to a permanent position with the company!
?? Weekly attendance bonus that increases hourly rate by $0.50.
?? Detailed training sessions to ensure job comfort.
?? Free frozen snacks during the summer.
?? Performance incentives and safety incentives!
?? Medical, dental, vision benefits (Eligible after working 40 hours)
We are accepting applications now, go online to www.randstadusa.com or call me at 513.293.4452 today to setup your onsite orientation!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.