Looking for benefits? Looking for growth opportunities? Randstad is assisting in finding Maintenance Technicians that have worked in a manufacturing industry for 2 or more years.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
- Follows all lockout/tagout procedures.
- Controls machine downtime by informing production workers and supervisors of routine scheduled preventative maintenance as well as performing necessary basic maintenance.
- Maintains equipment and parts by checking stock to determine inventory levels and reporting parts or supplies needed to Supervisor.
- Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment.
- Troubleshoot relays, switches and motors.
- Able perform a wide range of operations connected with maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, facility, chemical and mechanical processes. (water, gas, air, hydraulic, Painting, building repair, sanitation procedures, calibration etc.).
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Works independently on advanced projects.
- Able to take production calls with minimal assistance.
- Maintain a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as with other departments and promote teamwork.
- Verify GMP's and Safety standards (OSHA) are maintained at all times and take action and/or follow-up when deficiencies are noted.
--High School Diploma or GED.
--2 - 3 years' experience as a maintenance technician strongly preferred.
--Strong maintenance background preferred.
--Reliable employee that can work independently
--Ability to safely operate forklifts, scissor and aerial lifts.
--Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.