Our client is looking for FOUR assemblers to join their growing team in Orlando. They are a a leading distributor of hydraulic and industrial hoses for a variety of industries. They carry hoses for a variety of industries including automotive, construction, marine and agriculture. This is a temp to perm (full time) opprotunity for the right candidates.
Build, palatalize and wrap stock hoses for our other branch locations.
Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards by obtaining merchandise
of hose and related fittings from floor or shelf location and ensures the completeness and correctness of all
orders filled. May operate materials handling equipment and light fabricating hand tools or forklift.
Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes, chemical use and pressures.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Identify common hose and fittings through familiarity and knowledge of vendor products
- Interpret work order to assemble hose to customer specifications
- Select necessary hose and parts to make an assembly according to customer specifications
- Cut, fit and assemble then inspect/test completed assembly
- Maintain general working area and warehouse equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Keep Inventory organized and have correct counts on a regular basis and stock retail shelves and bins
- Use a variety of hand tools (wrench, hammer, handsaw, hand grinder, power drill, calipers) and shop
equipment (hose crimp machine, reusable hose assembly equipment, hose test machine, cut off saw,
grinder, forklift, drill press and band saw)
- Basic knowledge of fluid power preferred
- Obtain National Association of Hose and Accessories Distribution certification within one year
- Identify different hoses and thread configurations
- Read and precisely interpret measurements and analyze digital calipers
- Ability to fabricate and repair a variety of hose assemblies using crimping and banding machines
- Perform other duties as required
Candidates that are interested, please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR applying online.
We will be holding open houses this week for candidates to come in, on Tuesdays from 9:00am-11:00am, and Thursday from 1:00pm-3:00pm.
If you have a resume, please post it to your application.
Candidates will submit to a pre employment drug screening
Candidates will submit to a pre employment background check.
Please make sure you register at Randstadstaffing.com to complete your application, and call our office to discuss your experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.