Quality Control Technician
An Optical company in the Rochester, NY area is currently seeking a Quality Control Technician for a temporary to hire opportunity. The hiring company is looking for candidates who are meticulous and have microscopic experience. This position works closely with their engineers and other technicians. If you enjoy casual and comfortable work environments, this may be the position for you!
Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Pay Rate: $13 - $15 per hour
This positions main responsibilities will include:
- Reading and understanding manufacturing drawings, specifications, and tolerances
- Operating microscopes and measuring tools and recording measurements and specifications for each individual part
- Conducting optical cleaning procedures
- Interacting and working with engineers and technicians
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Skills desired include:
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- 1-2+ years of Quality inspection experience
- Proficient Math and Measuring Skills
- Experience using microscopes, calipers, and other related measuring equipment
- Familiarity with geometric tolerancing
- Optical experience is highly desired
- Detail oriented and meticulous
If you feel you are qualified for this position and are interested in the opportunity, apply today! For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com referring the "Quality Control Technician" position. You can also call 585-267-8910 and ask to speak with Colby Burke.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.