Our client in Oceanside is the leader in luxury appliances. They are currently looking for the right candidate to train for the Installer I position. As an Installer II, you are responsible for the delivery and installation of their products at customers' homes, locations and construction sites. In this role, you will also assist in the training, support and guidance of new Advisors and teams as well. This is a long-term, direct hire position with an amazing company. Our client encourages growth within their company and provides great benefits, such as health and 401k.
This is a Monday through Friday position from 8am to 5pm. However, depending on the needs, you may be required to work overtime during the evenings and on the weekends.
Pay for this position is $17 to $20 an hour, depending on experience.
- Provide leadership and guidance to peers and Level I Installers
- Successfully deliver appliances and plumbing products to customers' homes or other specified locations
- Document all pertinent information regarding daily delivery and installation paperwork for accurate record keeping
- Listen to and resolve service complaints in the field and escalate issues if it beyond skill-set
- Safely load and unload delivery trucks
- Obtain customer signature on packing slip for the receipt of goods regarding pick-up, delivery or install
- Communicate status of each stop to Schedule & Routing Advisor, along with Accounting department for accurate billing process
- Clean and maintain the interior of delivery vehicle
- Perform routine inspection on vehicle using vehicle inspection form and report any immediate safety concern to management
- Clean installation parts area on a daily basis
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to commit to working the shift that is required
- Ability to use power tools to modify openings in wood cabinets and most types of counter tops to accept appliances
- Ability to lift, push, pull heavy items throughout the day
- Strong communication
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Successfully pass Installer II Testing Certification, which covers the installation of all products from Level I, plus the following products into prepared openings; built-in ovens, dishwashers, built-in refrigerators, cook-tops, hoods, warming drawers, wine coolers and trash compactors. Must also have the skills, knowledge and ability to inspect gas, water and electricity to properly make connections and ensure safety for the customer
- One year of experience in appliance installation preferred
- Knowledge and ability to inspect gas, water, and electricity to properly make connections and ensure safety for the customer
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Knowledge of luxury indoor and outdoor appliance installation including column refrigeration, custom panel installation, custom stand-a-lone hoods, ventilation, custom grills, ranges, washers, dryers, microwaves is a plus
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.