Quality Assurance Technician II
Are you seeking a long term position in the quality assurance food production field? We are currently recruiting for a QA Tech II position for one of the leading manufacturers of Organic Tomato Sauces and Pasta Products!
Pay: $ 15 -$ 18 / hour
Shift: Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm OR 5:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Review all materials to assure they are within specification
- Test and monitor all product to assure it meets all established physical specifications, quality system and external customer requirements
- Perform analytical and chemical laboratory tests per client SOP's including pH, viscosity, acidity, brix, color analysis and salt analysis
- Own and lead food safety and food quality programs with the direction of the QA manager
- Assist with all audits
- Complete all necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor facility personnel to assure compliance
Working hours: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Minimum High School diploma or GED equivalent; college degree preferred
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control experience is required.
- Quality experience in a food manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Must be detailed oriented and possess strong mathematical skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Willingness to lead by example through actions and etiquette
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If interested, please apply or call our office today for more details @ 856.241.8881.
We look forward to working with you!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.