Have you worked in a manufacturing facility before? Do you have a strong mechanical "know how"? Do you want to become a Machine Operator?
Randstad is hiring for Machine Operators in the Fox Chapel Blawnox area. This is a Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a growing food manufacturing facility. Opportunities for advancement and raises based on performance. Tiered career progression with pay increases each step of the way!
Randstad is the onsite staffing provider for a manufacturing facility in RIDC Park. This is a leading food manufacturer of nutritional bars and other various snack products. We have three locations and are opening a brand new facility with lots of opportunity for dependable Production Associates to join our winning team. As part of the Randstad team, employees are eligible for benefits day one, guaranteed increases, open door culture as Randstad is onsite, and advancement opportunities.
- Guaranteed Pay Increase
- Advancement Opportunities
- Climate Controlled
- Weekly Pay
- State of the Art Facility
- Great Company Culture
As a Machine Operator, your job duties would be to maximize machine up-time to achieve production goals with minimal levels of scrap and rework - while following established standards for food and people safety.
Our Machine Operators will be working a 2-2-3 schedule with 12 hour shifts. 7a-7p and 7p-7a
3 day weekend every other weekend!!!
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Operate production machinery in accordance to product specifications
- Maximize machine up-time with minimal levels of scrap
- Maintain established standards for food and people safety
- Accurately complete quality checks
- Complete food safety related checks and associated paperwork.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and the general food safety standards
- Responsible for routine cleaning and general maintenance of the workspace as assigned
- Troubleshoot equipment as necessary
- Mechanical aptitude and previous manufacturing/production experience
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable transportation to RIDC Park location
- Candidates must submit to drug and background check
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.