Are you motivated to excel? Does a position with opportunity to advance with a great company sound like the perfect fit for you
? Are you hard-working and dependable?
If this sounds like you, Randstad wants to meet you! We are currently seeking Forklift drivers for a leading company in Lincolnton, NC for the transportation and logistics industry.
-Load and unload freight in a timely manner utilizing the appropriate motorized and manual equipment and by hand as needed.
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Efficiently sort, handle, load and unload palletized and non-palletized freight using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including pallet jack, forklift and by hand as needed.
- Safely climb in and out of trailers.
- Lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights up to 50Lbs.
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery.
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports.
- Ability to handle hazardous materials.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Frequent contact with service center personnel; fast-pace and deadline oriented.
- Safely work in adverse weather conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prompt, daily attendance at assigned work location.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
--Prior dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
--At least 18 years of age.
--Must have a high school diploma or GED.
--Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
--Forklift experience preferred.
--Must be able to perform the essential functions with or without an accommodation.
*Position is Second SHIFT WEEKENDS 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM PM Mon-Thursday, pay rate is between $13-$14
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Colin at email@example.com or 704-998-3687
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.