1) Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
2) Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
3) Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
4) Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive wear.
5) Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters and other testing devices.
6) Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
7) Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
8) Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production and processing machinery and equipment.
9) Repair and replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery and equipment
10) Study blueprints and manufacturers' manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
11) Cut and weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, and assemble new equipment.
12) Demonstrate equipment functions and features to machine operators.
13) Enter codes and instructions to program computer-controlled machinery.
14) Record parts and materials used, and order or requisition new parts and materials as necessary.
15) Record repairs and maintenance performed.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
This position maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Must have mechanical, electrical and hydraulics experience
- Must have experience in both preventive and predictive maintenance
- Must be self-motivated and willing to troubleshoot and learn multiple functions within the plant including mechanical, electrical, and facility related systems
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate alignment and support of company goals, values, operating principles and mission statements
- Must demonstrate sound work ethics, attention to detail, thoroughness, and have a sense of urgency regarding important maintenance issues
- Ability to remain flexible in supporting off-shift hours, weekend and overtime as needed
- Must be able to read blue prints / Schematics/ Technical manuals
- Must be able to stand during shift, bend, reach and lift up to 60 pounds
- Must be able to train others
Qualified candidates may call or text the mobile phone # 270.955.3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.