Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is working with a Global Automotive Supplier in need of qualified assembly line operators for fast paced production. These positions are Temporary to Permanent and are conveniently located off of I 275, just South of Metro Airport in New Boston. Become a part of the Randstad team and enjoy performance incentives, talent engagement activities, and overtime, as well as career growth opportunities. Starting pay $11.87 an hour, shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Employee recognition programs allows you to compete for and win additional perks
- Attendance bonuses are available and paid weekly for talent that qualify
- Randstad On-Site Representative available for support
- Clean and safe manufacturing setting with onsite security
- Randstad offers medical, dental, vision, disability, term life benefits along with a 401K program
- There is plenty of opportunity for growth in this career, including leadership roles
- Weekly Pay
- Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift positions $12.17
- Multiple shifts available to fit your schedule
o 1st shift: 6:00 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
o 2nd shift : 2:00 p.m. - 10:10 p.m.
o 3rd shift : 10:00 p.m. - 6:10 a.m.
- overtime and weekends may be required
- Manual or assembly line operations building seats or doors for automotive industry
- Must be able to multi-task and operate simple power tools
- Responsible for meeting production expectations and ensuring a 100% quality rating
- Work as a team in a fast paced environment
- Keep and maintain basic housekeeping standards
- Other tasks as necessary based on demand
- Willingness and desire to work overtime as needed
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 10:10 PM
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 6 months current, verifiable experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment
- Assembly experience with power tools
- Ability to stand 8 - 10 hour per day
- Repetitive lifting up to 25 lbs
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen
- Experience with 5s and lean manufacturing a plus
Please apply online at: www.randstadusa.com. There, you will be able to create a job profile and upload your resume. For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com or call (734)415-3634.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.