We are looking for a Mechanical Assemblers who can provide assembly, testing, repair and/or rework services for incoming and in-house sourced mechanical products.- This organization offers growth opportunities and career advancement for individuals looking to join a dynamic work environment!
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
- Familiar with building electrical assemblies
- Must be able to troubleshoot assemblies
- Use small hand tools and assisted assembly tools
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Quality checks own work for proper assembly; may use measurement devices
- Read from schematics and assembly drawings.
- Will be required to stand for 8 hours
- Must have good communication skills
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Must be able to solder to the component level
- Must be detail oriented
- Will be trained on the assembly/production process
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience
If you meet the above requirements, please apply to this position and include your resume. You can also email your resume to email@example.com or call John at 631.582.3807 - be sure to reference the "Assembler" position!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.