A growing automation distribution company is seeking a shipping and receiving clerk for their Ontario, NY location. This is a temporary to permanent position, but the hiring company is looking for candidates that will progress and transition into a department lead in the future. Qualified candidates should be self-motivated and have 1+ years of shipping/receiving and inventory experience. If you are looking for a position where you can build a career, this may be the position for you!
Positions responsibilities include:
- Accurately picking orders listed on pick slips
- Sorting, counting, and packing orders
- Visual inspection of shipments
- Entering inventory data into company ERP system
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Skills required for this position:
- Proficient data entry and computer skills (Microsoft word and excel)
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to perform inventory counts accurately and efficiently
- Good communication skills
- 1+ years of experience working with UPS Worldship and Fedex systems
- Previous ERP/MRP experience
- Previous Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required
If you are interested in this position and feel your skill set and past work experience fit the required skills and qualifications, please apply today! For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com referencing the "shipping/receiving position." You can also call us at 585-267-8910 and ask to speak with Colby Burke.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.