We are seeking an experienced PLC Technician skilled in performing preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of industrial manufacturing machinery and packaging equipment. This role requires very strong PLC troubleshooting skills as well as proficient skills with mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, conveyors, and PLC programming.
- Effectively troubleshoot automated control systems failures with Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify the source of machinery and equipment failures.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and installations of production machinery & equipment.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- 3+ years of experience in industrial preventative maintenance and repair.
- Strong background in automated control systems preferably Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
- Effective writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and overtimes.
- Standing, walking, kneeling, and bending for 12 hours.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.