We are partnering with a Logistics Company in Fremont, CA
If you have experience operating a Stand-Up/Sit Down Forklift? please reach out to us now! 408-727-5301 Call and ask for Manuel Lemus Jr
Location: Fremont, CA
What you will be doing as a Forklift Operator:
- Loading and Unloading
- Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock
- Recording location of inventory
- Pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on orders
- Maintaining in-process inventory at work centers
- Document materials and supplies disposition
- Placing materials in stock
- Preparing finished stock for shipment, pulling, packing, loading, and securing product
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com Or call us to apply!
Walk-Ins are always welcome between 9 am and 4 pm! Just bring a resume when you come in.
Manuel Lemus Jr
3375 Scott Blvd., Suite 318
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Good to know you! Thank you for your interest in Randstad!
6 months of Forklift Experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.