Randstad hiring for an expanding manufacturing facility 15 minutes east of the city. Our company has three facilities, all located in the same industrial park. This Maintenance position is with a leading food manufacturer of nutritional bars and other various snack products. As part of the team, employees are eligible for benefits, increases after 90 days, and a great bonus incentive.
As a Maintenance Technician, it is your responsibility to follow all company safety policies and keep the production process running smoothly and eliminate downtime. You will be responsible for the general upkeep and preventative maintenance of machinery, as well as troubleshooting immediate issues that may arise.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 5+ years' experience working in industrial maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical experience required
- Proficient at troubleshooting to identify and address issues
- Experience working with up to 480V, 3 phase motors and gear boxes
- Electrical installation and troubleshooting
- Moderate to strong fabrication skills
- AC/DC drives
- Experience working with preventative maintenance tracking systems
- Some experience with PLCs is a plus
- Must be able to balance workload (projects, PMs, vs. Immediate service requests)
OT when required
Based on experience
- Eligible for increases after 90 days to + Bonus Incentives
Interested candidates should apply directly to job posting and send their resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.