The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Must Have Experience with the following:
- Single & 3 Phase Circuits
- 120V, 240V, & 480V machinery
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certification Preferred
- 5 Years minimum of manufacturing, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, & industrial experience
Please send resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.