If you are an experienced maintenance mechanic with a background in electrical work, we may have the job for you! Randstad is seeking knowledgeable candidates with at least 5 years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic to work for one of our clients in the manufacturing and logistics industry. This is a direct hire / permanent placement in the Rocklin area, and the candidate will access to our client's benefits package after a probationary period. The pay ranges from $21-$27/hour. The shift varies (1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts available), and the ideal candidate can be flexible with their schedule.
This position is mainly responsible for electrical, mechanical, and maintenance including repair and preventative maintenance within a production environment.
- Knowledge of AC motors/controls, DC motors/controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers
- Ability to fabricate and weld
- Experience with facilities maintenance including plumbing
- Must have the ability to learn tool changes and machine setups on production and packaging equipment
- Must have the ability to learn and follow written procedures as they relate to work orders, PM schedules, and Process Safety Management maintenance procedures with minimal supervision
- Must possess a working knowledge of multimeters, amp meters, and various testing equipment
- Electrical background preferred
- Identify electronic problems
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Diagnose and repair complex electrical heater control systems
- Complete preventative maintenance on industrial equipment within a production environment
- Conduct general repairs to building and structures as required
- Operate powered equipment
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- 5+ years of maintenance experience, preferred
- Ability to stand/move for entire work shift to operate equipment and fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to complete physical demands of the job including: walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, reaching, squatting, pushing and pulling and repetitive hand, arm, wrist and leg motions
At a Glance:
Position: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Sacramento, CA
Shift: Varies! Must be flexible to work the 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift and overtime, including on-call, shutdowns, and weekend shifts!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.