Machine Operators have an understanding of how machines operate and has ran some type of machine experience at a previous job.
- Able to do basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
A basic machine operator is responsible for:
- Following work instructions
- Setting up your machine
- Loading/unloading products
- Doing visual inspections
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 1+ years of machine operator experience
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to read blueprints a plus but not required
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.