We are looking for Warehouse Workers that are interested in expanding their experience and knowledge in a full-cycle logistics warehouse! The Logistics Advisor is a critical member of our cilent's warehouse, where they will be responsible for everything from Unloading and Shipping. Our client in Oceanside is a fantastic, growing company that specializes in distributing high-end appliances. There is fantastic growth potential within this company.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity.
Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with some over-time after the shift and or on Saturdays.
The pay for this position is between $15 to $18 an hour, depending on experience.
- Unload and load shipment containers and delivery trucks
- Perform inventory
- Use computer software to prepare orders and shipments
- Pull orders using hand trucks, manual and electric pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Keep an organized work environment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Inventory control
- Computer savvy
- Forklift operating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in a warehouse required
- Previous forklift operating a plus
- Must be willing to submit a drug screen and background check
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.