Randstad is currently looking for entry level warehouse workers. This job will be performed in a warehousing environment. This is a great opportunity to learn and gain skills in an industrial environment.
- Standing on feet for the entire duration of the shift (outside of breaks)
- Constant and repetitive hand and arm motion
- Ability to push/ pull carts as needed
- Verify box/bag size needed and select appropriate size to pick order in.
- Meet minimum production and accuracy requirements.
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM
- Demonstrates ability to follow directions and change priorities or job duties as business needs require
- Maintain a safe, neat and clean work area by adhering to safety regulations.
- Assist in building a positive and productive work environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and have sufficient English reading ability to identify colors, sizes, and quantity.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with others
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to kneel/squat, bend and carry as well as stand the full time of the shift. The employee must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
If you are interested in this position, please call or email us at 7014-510-1644 firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.